- Guidance & Counseling
- Elementary Counselor's Corner
- Middle School
- Academic Domain
- College and Career Domain
- Enrollment and Elective Registration
- Social and Emotional Domain
- Counselor's Corner
- Progress/Quarter Grade Reports
- Summer Registration Information
- Support Staff
College & Career Resource Contest
This month's focus is College and Career month with a specific focus the week of January 22nd - 25th. We have an awesome set of activities planned for the week to help promote our students visions toward their future academic and career pursuits. In doing so, we are inviting students to create a poster/trifold to present during our Collegiate Maze activity during College and Career week. This is on a volunteer basis and would require the following:
- Students would Create a Poster or Tri-fold for an interested college.
One college per student, please confirm with Mr. Corral before starting.
- On poster board 28” x 22” or larger presentation board.
- Presentation board rubric can be found here.
- Alternate options if your college of interest is taken can be found here.
Complete by the target date of Tues. January 22nd, 2019.
Posters will be presented Thursday, January 24th during lunch.
Students will act as the 'college representative' during the college maze even and answer any questions students might have about their chosen college.
We hope that parents will encourage your child to participate in this student-led poster creation event.
In doing so, your student would not only build their knowledge and interest towards a particular college/university, but also be entered into a raffle to win free In-N-Out, Chik-Fil-A, or Yogurtland gift cards.
Please contact Omero Corral with any questions.